Compression pants boost circulation and reduce muscle vibration, allowing you to perform at your peak and reduce the risk of injury.
- Made with high denier lycra fabric
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- Flatlock seam construction
- Suitable for all sports, recovery and travel
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
The model is 168cm and 54kgs, she wears size XS.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your compression tights do not fit you may return them for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- Happy customer Review by Lara
- Perfect fit, very comfortable, excellent price. The band is not super tight. Will definitely be buying another pair. (Posted on 18/07/2016)
- Quite good for the price & comfortable Review by Brigid
- I bought a pair of women's compression tights a few months ago. I found they were quite good for the price and very comfortable. (Posted on 16/09/2014)
- Expert Review Review by Joh Lyle (Dual Olympian)
Over the past 5 years of competing on the World Cup Snowboard Circuit I have tried many brands of compression tights. The SIX30 fit better than any other brand I've tried. There is a bit of an intangible attention to detail about the work they have done with this product. You "get it" when you put them on.
The flat waistband helps stop roll down, though it could be deeper still. I felt that I could wear SIX30 compression tights for a prolonged period and even overnight without feeling claustrophobic. The recovery effect was considered effective.
Perhaps not the most compressive I've used, but if you're going to exercise in them you need room for muscle expansion and trying to exercise in overly aggressive compression wear isn't any fun. Overall, a well designed, comfortable and above all effective compression tight. And the best part about them is the price tag! (Posted on 16/09/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.