Compression garments boosts circulation and reduces muscle vibration, allowing you to perform at your peak and reduce the risk of injury.
- Made with high denier compression Lycra
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- Flatlock seam construction
- Perfect for use during all sports, recovery and travel
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
Our model is 168cm and 55kgs, she wears size XS.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your compression pants does not fit you may return it for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- Sizing Review by Kim
- The fabric is nice and they are very comfortable. The higher waist is good, and the waistband doesn't roll when exercising. However - for me, at least - the sizing runs a bit big. I'm 170cm, 72kg, size 12. I ordered the Medium, but in order for them to be compression tights, I would need the Small. (Posted on 13/05/2015)
- Women's Mink Pink Compression Tights Review by Fads
- I have been wearing these to the gym and hiking on the weekends. They certainly helped with reducing muscle soreness and injuries. (Posted on 14/10/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.