Be unique and distinctive in Vie Active's best selling Rockell elite compression pants in snow leopard print. The Rockwell Elite Compression Tights have a second skin fit and the highest quality compression fabric, you'll be strutting the thinnest thighs and perkiest butt possible.
Not only do they look great thanks to their flattering fit, they boast compression qualities that assist in muscle recovery, prevent fatigue and wick away sweat to keep you cool, dry and comfortable as you sweat it out in style.
- Flat seams for total comfort
- Medium rise with second skin fit and a full gusset
- A truly vibrant print that won't fade
- Mid-waisted and running all the way to the ankle, they are made from our unique F3 sweat-wicking compression fabric, to keep you cool dry and comfortable no matter how intense your workout.
- Team with our Lori Snow Leopard sportsbra for the ultimate chic workout look.
Best for: These high-performance tights are perfect for any workout from HIIT sessions at the park to supersets at the gym and comfortable and stylish enough to run your errands afterwards. They can be used as yoga pants, running pants, gym wear, or can be worn casually!
Comes with: All orders receive a free waterproof Vie Active bag to put your sweaty gear post-workout in and go on with your day in style!
VIE ACTIVE RECOMMENDS
To help you get the best out of our high-performance fabrics, in particular our tights, we usually suggest going down a size.
The compression fabric takes on a second-skin fit which at first feels very firm, but the material does relax to you body shape so just have fun breaking it in over the first few wears to achieve the absolute perfect fit.
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.