What is Afterpay?
We all find ourselves caught out by unexpected expenses from time to time! We then find ourselves prioritising our expenses and budgeting for that item you want the most! Afterpay gives you a guilt-free shopping experience by allowing you to pay for your purchase over 4x FORTNIGHTLY payments. As soon as your order is placed and approved - your item is shipped straight away and your payments are underway! Live your Luxe life now, and pay later!
Why should I use Afterpay?
Afterpay is all about convenience. Your order gets shipped straight away, and you pay fortnightly over 8 weeks (four instalments). There is NO interest or added fees! (excl late fees)
How do I use Afterpay?
To be eligible to use Afterpay, you must complete the following criteria:
- Have a debit/credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- And live in New Zealand
Select Afterpay as your payment method on the checkout page, click "complete order" and fill in your details with Afterpay!
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply.
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you.
- As part of our approval process, Afterpay may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment.
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $51, whichever is less.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
For full Terms of Service, please visit here