Crafted using quality, durable fabric complete with a standout design for added style!
These form fitting 3/4 sports tights feature flat seams for smooth comfort.
Made from an advanced F3 compression fabric, to maximize performance and style.
- Available in Rainfall Black or Rainfall Navy
- Breathable and sweat wicking
- Flat seams for added comfort
- Medium rise with second skin fit and a full gusset
- Hidden pocket at the waist for workout essentials
- Thins your thighs and lifts your butt
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- High performance
- Lightweight and breathable to keep you cool and dry
- 4-way stretch for comfort and incomparable freedom of movement
- Odour resistant, anti microbial, quick drying
Best for: These high performance sports tights are perfect for any workout from running to yoga and comfortable enough to wear for brunch with friends afterwards.
Composition: Vie Active's F3 compression technology offers enhanced circulation, aids in lactic acid removal, increases flow of oxygen to the muscles and reduces post-workout muscle soreness. The incorporation of our unique catch-move-release system into the fabric allows for quicker drying with permanent moisture management technology, breathability and protection against stains like sweat and grass.
Comes with: All orders receive a free waterproof Vie Active bag to put your sweaty post workout gear in and go on with your day in style!
To help you get the best out of our high-performance fabrics, in particular our tights, we usually suggest going down a size.
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.