Then you will just love this....
Raw Vegan Bounty Tart
- 2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup dates (pitted)
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup organic coconut nectar
- Combine all base ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until it forms a sticky crumbly dough.
- Press mixture into into a round approx. 16cm lined baking tin.
- Place in freezer while you make the filling.
- For filling place all ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until all ingredients are combined evenly.
- Pour the filling on top of the base and freeze for around 4 hours.
- Decorate with raw chocolate or whatever you please and thaw for around 1 hour prior serving.
This is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Because it’s raw, this tart can be frozen.